Welcome to SBSA Careers!
SBSA, Inc. is an engineering and architectural firm based in Colorado, Idaho, and Texas. We specialize in Forensic Engineering and Architecture, New Design, Construction Management, and Re-design of properties. Our experts deliver Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Administration, Building Envelope Repair, Forensic Analysis, and Performance Testing services in over 35 states to various clients, including attorneys, HOAs, homeowners, developers, and builders.
Join our talented team of professionals in Forensic Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management and Analysis to ensure that our clients have a balance of strategic thinkers who champion both distinctive and inventive approaches.
Please find available career opportunities listed below:
Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of proven experience in land development design. Should be proficient in all aspects of hydrology and hydraulics, site layout and grading, roadway and utility design. Excellent research and report writing skills are essential since the position requires preparation of large complex analyses and reports.
The ideal candidate will work with a team of forensic specialists and design engineers and architects to:
- Investigate existing sites for construction defects and determine the causes of civil engineering failures related to drainage and grading, buried utilities, earthwork and retaining walls.
- Design and develop solutions for residential, commercial or industrial land development projects.
- Design site layouts including roadways, sanitary and storm drains, detention and/or retention ponds, utility designs and site grading.
- Perform complex hydrologic and hydraulic calculations and design.
- Prepare complex reports to present findings.
The ideal person will also have strong AutoCAD/ Civil 3D, Hydraulics software (StormCAD, WaterCAD, Storm and Sanitary Analysis, EPANET, etc.) skills and will have an understanding of geotechnical/earthwork design as related to retaining wall design and slope stability analysis.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on land development projects
- Familiarity with design codes and applicable state and local regulations
- EIT – (Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred)
Need an expert analysis for your insurance claim?
Submit an insurance claim form and SBSA will:
Review the claim
Determine and assess the damage
Examine potential causes of the damage
Provide repair solutions if necessary