Ryan Jessop, RS, EI
Ryan Jessop, RS, EI
Ryan Jessop received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, with a Civil Specialty from the Colorado School of Mines and has passed the Fundamentals of Engineering civil test. Ryan became a member of the SBSA team in 2015. Ryan previously conducted commercial real estate due diligence at Bock and Clark Environmental, where he prepared Property Condition Assessments and Environmental Site Assessments for two years. Since joining SBSA, Ryan has been inducted as the 342nd Reserve Specialist through Community Associations Institute. Ryan is certified through NASSCO in their Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP), Lateral Assessment Certification Program (LACP), and Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP). At SBSA, Ryan has been performing reserve studies, intrusive testing, and construction observations.
Education: Colorado School of Mines 2012
Bachelor of Science: Engineering, Civil Specialty
Reserve Specialist with Community Associations Institute
Fundamentals of Engineering
PACP/LACP/MACP with NASSCO
– Hotel and Condominium Building
– 7 stories, housing 330 Hotel units, and 14 condominium units
– Complex community with active commercial entities, hotel, and HOA
– Full Reserve Study
– Four, four-story buildings, housing 58 units
– Active repair projects to exterior stairwells and walkways
– Impacts of projects on the Reserve Account
– Full Reserve Study and Walkway Assessment
– Residential and Commercial community
– The inclusion of recommended repairs from defect repair in Reserve Study
– Post Defect Repair Full Reserve Study
– 48 four-story, 20 two-story, four townhouses and community clubhouse buildings
– Houses 2,688 residents
– Clubhouse, pools, golf course, restaurant, activity center.
– Scheduling of garage and parking lot repairs into Reserve Study
– Level 2 Reserve Study Update, with Site Observation
– 44 story condominium building, housing 430 condominiums
– Second tallest building in Austin.
– Warranty Expiration and Condition Assessment
– Evaluation of 20 years of anticipated expenditures
– 3 buildings, housing 289 condominiums
– Constructed between 1963 – 1966
– Integration of financial allotments for asbestos abatement in the balconies
– Level 1 Full Reserve Study
Need an expert analysis for your insurance claim?
Submit an insurance claim form and SBSA will:
Review the claim
Determine and assess the damage
Examine potential causes of the damage
Provide repair solutions if necessary
SBSA holds licenses in 39 states throughout the US. Our experts handle all engineering and architectural aspects for our clients.
See where we’re working right now: